Friday, May 23, 2014

Gone but never forgotten

Hello everyone.... 
Saturday the 24th May would of been Merle's 80th birthday... 
Unfortunately she is gone, but never forgotten... 

I just thought I would share this with all of her friends in her computer.  
To celebrate how much I love her, and miss her, I got a tattoo that reminds me of her.
I hope that she would like it, as it know she loved purple, and butterfly's and the saying is on a pillow she gave me. But she always said she was waiting for my other tattoos to wash off.. Lol

Hope everything is going great in all of your lives, thank you again for all of your kind words and wishes.
Cheers Bec


10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

She was the Spring of our lives here in blogland...brightening our days with laughter, joy, and friendship.

audrey` said...

We are still missing Merle. Take care, Bec (((HUGS)))

Granny Annie said...

If she had seen that, she just might have considered getting a tattoo. It would have been perfect for her:)

Lee said...

Thank you, Bec. I think of our dear Merle often. I still have her on my blogging list and on my Facebook...and there she shall always remain. :)

Unknown said...

She was a wonderful lady and I always enjoyed reading her posts. RIP Merle. You are missed. Love and hugs.

Big Dave T said...

Sorry I double posted on the last blog. I didn't see the note about 'comment moderation' and thought that the computer had eaten my first comment, so I reposted. I went back and deleted the duplicate.

That's a pretty tattoo. Hope you and your family are well. Need to go visit Peter now.

Deborah Wilson said...

I sure do miss Merle...The tatoo - What a wonderful way to remember Merle. Lot's of luck, Bec...:)

Dave said...

A beautiful remembrance Bec... I miss Merle quite a bit, as she always, ALWAYS made me smile.

Rob said...

I haven't been blogging for a while so I am a little out of touch. I only knew Merle through her blog but to me she still seemed like a dear friend. Its so sad to hear she has gone.

Winifred said...

Merle's still on my blogging list. I miss her hilarious stories & her lovely posts about her family.

Merle, God Bless