Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Robyn.

post 396 A ~ ~ ~ Saturday, 19th January, 2008.

Hi Everyone ~~ Just a quick post to let you know that tomorrow,
20th January, my blogger friend Robyn has her birthday.
Won't you please call in at her Blog - Puss in Boots to wish her
a Happy Day. I hope you have a good one Robyn, with many
more to follow.

We have had more gentle rain and have received 2 inches in
the last two days, which is wonderful. Mind you, we don't want
the flooding rains they have had up north. Some still are under
threat of flooding.

Take care everyone and please help Robyn celebrate her
special day. Love and best wishes to you all. Cheers, Merle.

Post 396 A ~ ~ ~ Saturday, 19th January, 2008.
<><><>

7 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Thanks for being the keeper of the birthdays. This is one of the many reason I love your blog. Enjoy the rain. Peace

Patty said...

Good evening Merle, glad you are still getting gentle rains. Thank goodness it's not raining here, well with the temp as cold as it is, it would be snow. Right at the moment it is 9 above and very cold. I feel so sorry for the people that have to live on the streets, with temps like this they can get frost bite very quickly on their exposed skin. I am so thankful and happy we have a warm place. Have a good Sunday.

Jeanette said...

Hi Dear Merle,"Glorious Rain" The sun has made its appearance today. ive just been over to Robyns and wished her happy birthday. you sure keep us updated with everyones birthday TY,.
Did you sit up and watch Lleyton Hewitt Win?, I did the match went till 4.30am. Im starting to feel tired and its only lunch time I might get 40winks while watching the tennis today. Lol Take care Janxxx

Granny said...

I'll drop over to Robyn's right now. I think it's still the 20th where you are.

Jim said...

We had a lot of rain last night also. It will get cold tonight, maybe down in the lower 30°s.
I'll check Robyn now.
Cheers,
..

Gattina said...

I just wanted to tell you that today I have a very special little video on my blog. It is absolutely hilarious and shows the demolition of several houses in Brussels. It happened last week. They did it so good, that the neighbor found himself with a toilet without wall.
I found it on a Belgian blog;

audrey` said...

Hi Merle

Yeah!
I popped over at Robyn's blog to surprise her =)