I don't know the wise man was who described a home in these words.
"A place in which we are wanted, in which there is someone to whom
we matter more than anything in the world, of such a place are the four walls made.But to cover them with garlands, we ourselves must love."
I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius. I put the
16. WHEN two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
17. WHEN a clock is hungry, it goes back for seconds.
18. WHEN you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.
19. WHEN an actor saw her first strands of grey hair, she thought
20. READING while sunbathing makes you well red.
21. WITH her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
22. WITHOUT geometry, life would be pointless.
And the eyesight to to tell the difference.
As he passed by,NIck and his mates would call out,"What day is it
Charlie? Charlie would reply, "It is FLIDAY."
Charlie got fed up with this, so he took speech lessons to fix the
certainly FRIDAY. . . . You Gleek Plicks."